Romance travel is the trending extended arm of the World of Weddings. It includes not only destination weddings but honeymoons, elopements, engagements, vow renewals, and anniversary travel, let the experts Honeymoons and Get-A-Ways ensure your destination dreams come true.
An “engagement trip” is a getaway planned by one member of the couple who’s planning to ask the other person to marry him or her on the actual trip. This sets a pattern for future romantic travel
Also called a "reaffirmation ceremony," a vow renewal is an opportunity for an already married couple to repeat their vows in a symbolic ceremony:
The vow renewal may be planned in the original location where the marriage ceremony took place, in a complementary location, or in a brand-new spot chosen by the couple. The trip may be an intimate occasion involving just the couple, or it may be a big celebration to which they invite many friends and relatives to come along. (If they have children, the kids may actually host the trip.)
Many couples celebrate their anniversary by going on a trip. Anniversary trips can be a long weekend, or last a few weeks. They provide couples with an opportunity to reconnect and relax without the distractions of everyday life. Some couples
1. When should I start planning my honeymoon? The sooner the better. Planning ahead allows you time to budget accordingly and get necessary documents should you be traveling to destination where you need a Passport or Visas and do not already have. Also enables you to secure the sought after accommodations that sell out the quickest.
2. Have an idea of your Geography. Yes, Seychelles, Maldives and Fiji are amazing honeymoon destinations, but not if you have only one week for your honeymoon. Picking an exotic location is ideal if you have enough travel time and don’t mind long flights. Some locations require over a day traveling time and some locations do not offer daily flights.
3. Know your budget. Airline fares play a significant role when planning your budget. If you are a frequent traveler, save your mileage and try to use your accumulated mile points. Many credit cards also offer airline mileage awards that may assist you as well.
4. When do you want to leave? If you are getting married on a Saturday, you may want to rethink traveling the next day, especially when traveling to the Caribbean as most flights leave in the morning. Also the month you get married in, may affect your destination choice due to Mother Nature.
5. What type of honeymoon are you looking for? Discuss with your fiancé exactly what is most important for you to experience while on your honeymoon: adventure, relaxation, touring, a little of everything? Communication is the key!
6. What kind of accommodations are you looking for? Unique and boutique, glamping? Or All inclusive? Adult only? Many resorts offer all-inclusive options, allowing you to know ahead of time exactly how much you are going to spend. Some resorts go one step further and include excursions or catamaran sailings with their all-inclusive package.
7. Does the hotel offer anything special because it is our honeymoon? Many resorts offer amazing honeymoon packages that can be purchased for a certain amount or are complimentary when booking a certain room category with minimum nights. The packages can include a romantic dinner on a beach, complimentary massages, and breakfast in bed, free anniversary stays and many more.
8. What kind of deposit do I need? When is final payment due? When do I need to pay? Most tour companies travel agents work with require a minimum deposit with final payment usually due 45 days prior to departure. Ask us about payment plans should you need one.
9. Do I need a Visa, do I need vaccinations? Some destinations do require Visas; your travel professional will be able to advise you of that requirement and assist in obtaining. Also many countries are now requiring passports valid 6 months after entering country. It is always best to consult your doctor whether vaccinations are suggested when traveling to an exotic destination.
10. I don’t need insurance, this is my honeymoon and I will never cancel. There are hundreds of circumstances that could cause you to cancel your trip, return home early or force you to seek emergency medical treatment while traveling. Travel Insurance provides protection for your travel investment in case an unfortunate situation arises.
We plan extraoridanry weddings in locations around the world! Discover wedding venues in the heart of Italy, Greece, or Paris. Plan a tropical destination wedding in Mexico or the Caribbean. Exchange vows amongst the golden vineyards or Tuscany. We are here with you every step of the way to make your dreams a reality.
Disconnect From The Outside World!
“Couples are looking for a secluded hideaway to reconnect on a deeper intimate level and reignite the spark. They want to escape the hectic daily routine of their life and surrender their senses to outstanding one-of-a-kind experiences."
"When it comes to the most couple-friendly destinations in the world, there’s no better place than Europe. With its vast amount of stunning buildings and intriguing architecture, delectable cuisines at every turn and some of the most romantic sights in the world, it’s no wonder that Europe is cited as the romance capital of the world. "
Discover the ultimate romantic destinations in Europe with Honeymoons and Get-A-Ways. The most romantic seaside's, the most medieval towns or castles. Gondola ride in Venice, ultra romantic Prague, strolling arm in arm in the streets Paris.
What is your favorite romantic European destination?